Thursday, August 16, 2007

Coma Patient Discovers Cancellation of Gilmore Girls.....

Chicago-Upon awakening today from a comatose state she had been in since an automobile accident in late 2005, Claire Petrie was disappointed to learn that her favorite television show, Gilmore Girls, had been cancelled.

"I can't believe it. The first thing I thought of when I woke up was the show." she revealed. "Did Luke and Lorelai stay together? Wait, don't tell me!"

Neurologist Sam Gillford, pleased with Ms. Petrie's sudden regaining of conciousness, is concerned that she will be distracted from the long and difficult rehabilitation ahead. "Look, if I were in her shoes I'd probably be going throught the same emotional roller coaster. I mean, she has a lot to get through in the coming weeks. Luke and Lorelai split up. Lane becomes pregnant, and with twins! And don't even get me started on the whole Rory and Logan debacle. I just don't see why those two couldn't work things out you know."

No comments: