Thursday, September 13, 2007

Child's Comments to be Censored by Principal's Office.....

San Antonio, TX-In what Catholic League President Bill Donohue has condemned as a "vulgar, in-your-face brand of hate speech.", local 7-year-old Pedro Delacruz denied the importance of Jesus in helping him win the 2nd grade spelling bee held today in the school cafeteria.

Several religious organizations in addition to the Catholic League have called for cenorship of Delacruz's remarks when the film of the event is shown during the upcoming Parent's Night event, as well as immediate intervention in the form of counseling and behavior therapy. School principal Waldo Weatherbee has declared that "This young man's offensive remarks will not be a part of this institutions Parent's Night festivities, which include a spaghetti dinner, silent auction of the children's artwork, and reasonably priced fruit punch."

Delacruz, unshaken by the controversy surrounding his comments, explains "My little brother Jesus is a pain. He kept me up all night crying. I won the spelling bee anyway though, no thanks to him. Can I have my cake now?"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, let us all thank The Good Lord that this little spelling whiz did not say anything offensive about his brother Jesus on National Television.

The FCC was almost discombobulated by Janet Jackson's perky pierced nipple, so fergawdsake what would they think about this heathen bee-boy?

I am thinking that LK Live needs to interview Pedro, to get to the heart of the matter.

What do you think, Mr. Knudsen?

Zoo Knudsen said...

Larry King wouldn't know news if it obstructed his prostate! I know news, and I have a prostate the size of a grapefruit so where are the television producers knocking on my door to host my own show?