Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Neighbor Blames Missing Hedge Clippers on Quantum Mechanics.....

Santa Fe, NM-In a bold move, local man John Wilson has invoked the study of the behaviour of matter and energy on the scale of atoms and subatomic particles and waves to explain the disappearance of a pair of hedge clippers he had recently borrowed form neighbor Steve Mortenson.

"I don't know what happened to them," Wilson explained. "I swear I left them right here in the garage. Maybe this is some kind of quantum entaglement or a very small black hole. I think I saw something about this on the internet."

This is not the first time that Wilson has provided stange and improbable excuses for alleged unneighborly behavior. Mortenson, who is demanding that the missing hedge clippes be replaced, revealed, "I don't buy it for a second. This is the same guy that last year told me a sasquatch must be leaving those tightly coiled piles on my front yard. All I know is that the same day he brings his mutt home from the animal shelter, my yard turns into a mine field."

1 comment:

Sid Schwab said...

I haven't trusted quantum mechanics since I had one fix my car and he way over charged.