Monday, October 22, 2007

New Louisana Governor Stoked About Victory.....

Baton Rouge, LA-As the next governor of Louisana, when U.S. Rep. Bobby Jindal takes office in January of next year, he will be the youngest currently in office. And he couldn't be more stoked about his recent victory.

"This is awesome man, just awesome," Jindal exclaimed at the victory party held in his honor at the Fox and Hound Pub on Corporate boulevard. "Seriously man, I don't want to talk about politics and junk. I just want to play some pool, drink a few pints, and have fun. You want a beer?"

With 56% of the votes in his favor, Jindal feels that he has the support to go ahead with a number of controversial initiatives. "I truly feel that the Playstation 3 is the better platform but the Wii has a broader appeal. It is a gaming system that I feel best represents what we stand for here in Louisiana and there should be one in every home."

2 comments:

Sid Schwab said...

When I called his office to congratulate him, I got a phone bank in Mumbai.

Dr. Rob said...

If they all get the "I-Fit" and "Brain Age" then Louisiana will surge ahead of the rest of the country.

Smart man