Thursday, December 13, 2007

Knudsen's History: December 13th, 2007.....

On December 13th, in the year 1973, Claude Maurice Marcel Vorilhon claims to have met an extraterrestrial being named Yahweh, during an alleged UFO encounter in Puy de Lassolas, France. He would go on to take the name Rael, and to find the courage in a world already saturated with countless phony religions and cults to cry out "me too!". He eventually founded and became leader of the Raelian Movement, lending further support to the scientific consensus that French people ain't right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Raelian Movement claims now 65,000 members on all continents and some Raelian websites are:

www.rael.org
www.icacci.org
www.clonaid.com
www.clitoraid.org
www.sowoman.org
www.raelradio.net
www.raelianews.org
www.maitreya.co.kr
www.proswastika.org
www.subversions.com
www.pollutionrating.org

Anonymous said...

Now when I say that I don't believe in Gods I guess I should further clarify that I also don't believe that we were created by aliens! Seriously Zoo, I never heard of this before you cracked the story.

What would I do without you?

Anonymous said...

Definitely linked to the evolution of Zecharia Sitchin's theory. The Earth Chronicles have been vindicated thanks to you, Zoo.