Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Jenny McCarthy Selected for Who's Who Among Autism Researchers.....

Upper Saddle River, NJ-Despite a lack of formal medical training, and a complete absence of publications in the field, Jenny McCarthy stunned the scientific community today when she announced that she has been selected for listing in the 2008 Who's Who Among Autism Researchers.

"I just don't know what to say other than I waited about two seconds to call once I got their letter in the mail," McCarthy, who is the current spokesperson for Talk About Curing Autism (TACA), explained. "It's a really big honor to be recognized by my peers like this, and I hope that this proof of my credibility will allow me to reach even more parents with my message of healing autism."

Claire Olson, an inbound telemarketing representative for Who's Who Among Autism Researchers publisher Steve's Publications, felt "honored to include the current inhabitants of [address removed] in our directory and to accept their payment of $799.99 for the Platinum Level membership, which is a lifetime membership that provides an additional free copy of the publication as well as permission to list the honor on resumes and CVs for a reduced membership price."

No comments: