Friday, November 9, 2007

Area Widow Just Wants Answers, and 30 Million Dollars.....

Boulder, CO-When Boulder native Jane Linebarger appears in a Denver courtroom today, she will finally have the opportunity to face the president of the company whose unsafe working conditions she claims led to the death of her husband of over 30 years.

"I have been waiting for this day for almost two years," Linebarger explained. "I think that finally being able to confront him, and to hear an explanation from the man whose illegal cost-cutting resulted in my husband's death, will go a long way towards accepting this tragedy and moving on with my life. Also I want 30 million dollars."

Linebarger plans on putting the bulk of the 30 million dollars towards attempts at shattering the so far impenetrable wall that seperates the living and the dead. "Once my husband is reanimated, and our house finally sells, I hope to move to Vermont and open a bed and breakfast. But who knows when that will happen in this market."

No comments: