|You'll Never Believe What Happened When This Adorable Toddler Responded to an Actual In-Flight Medical Emergency!|
|Is there a doctor on the plane?|
2. The teenage boy in 11B ignored the commotion and continued to focus intently on taking advantage of the free WiFi to look at porn without the his mom or the lady in 11C noticing.
3. That sassy older flight attendant sarcastically remarked, "This is what happens when you get health insurance through Obamacare."
4. The co-pilot made a mental note to rededicate his life to his family and his church just as soon as the plane touched down and he had a chance to stash the 2 kilos of Colombian yayo sitting in his rectal cavity.
5. The toddler was accepted to the University of Medicine and Health Sciences in St. Kitts.
6. The man, a 72-year-old Vietnam veteran with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease who forgot to pack his inhaler, died clutching his chest and muttering something about the angel of death.
7. The child's parents were eventually sued in civil court by the family of the dead passenger. Financially ruined, her mother soon began drinking again and her father just left one morning and never returned.