Friday, December 21, 2007

Nancy Grace's Babies Not Eaten Yet.....

Atlanta, GA-Despite general expectations of the public, and the recent statements from a variety of news outlets, eye-witness and photographic evidence has revealed that Nancy Grace has not eaten her babies.

"I heard that she ate them last week on Fox News," amateur photographer Mark Flemming explained. "And when I saw her with one of them at a Krispy Kreme the other day I figured that maybe she had just eaten one of them. But then I saw the other kid in the car. I don't know what to believe anymore."

Disturbed by the false information being reported in the mainstream press, Grace held a press conference today to clear up any misconceptions regarding her plans to eat her 6-week-old twins. "Don't get me wrong America, I'm going to eat my babies when it feels right. The holidays are coming up so maybe I'll eat them on Christmas or perhaps on New Year's Eve. I haven't decided yet, but it's my decision."

Grace plans on returning to her hit CNN program, "Nancy Grace", on January 7th. In the meantime, you can catch her on most nights, prowling around Atlanta back alleys biting the heads off of rats, stray cats, and the occasional homeless person in order to drain their life essence.

No comments: