Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Area Fetus Uses Morse Code to Communicate with Alabama Republican Party Chair.....

Birmingham, AL- Republican lawmakers in Alabama have announced plans for new legislation that will put an end to abortion in the state, citing the miraculous story of Story Billings, an unborn fetus believed to be communicating with the outside world using a form of Morse code popular in the Eastern United States during the early 1840s.

A human Republican, shown here at 3-4  days post fertilization using a manual alphabet developed by Ponce de Leon in the mid-16th century to sign "Make Placenta Great Again!" 

"I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't felt it for myself," Alabama Republican Party Chair Terry Lathan explained. "But once I placed my hands on birthing unit 437-2B, formerly known as "Felicia", and experienced the unborn child's attempt to communicate her hopes and dreams to me, I knew in my heart that I just had to do something."

Though not the first time that a fetus has allegedly communicated with a republican, this is the first time that it has involved the use of an electrical coding system predating the development of modern International Morse Code. According to Lathan, she has encouraged scientific scrutiny of her experience. "I asked all the republican scientists I could find. Steve, Larry. Jim. Bill. The other Jim. And they all agreed."

No comments: