Friday, May 26, 2023

ACLU Clerical Error Leads to Cancellation of Arizona Man.....

Paradise Valley, AZ - A clerical error made at the ACLU of Arizona headquarters in Phoenix has resulted in the accidental cancellation of a Paradise Valley man.

Chip Flexington, shown here just having to laugh at the protesters gathered at the perimeter wall of his gated community and the silly situations life sometimes throws at you

"My life is somewhat inconvenienced," Paradise Valley architect Chip Flexington explained. "Other than my family, friends, successful architecture practice, vacation home on Amelia island, and the country club membership, I've got nothing. Nothing except for maybe these two beautiful girls I've helped raise to be fine young adults. Sasha and Cooper, come over here and say hello to the nice reporter."

After the accidental cancellation, the beleaguered Flexington has become the subject of thousands of angry social media posts which he hasn't seen, because he doesn't have any accounts. Some of his opponents, like Massachusetts civil rights attorney Chips O'Toole, are determined to bring the two time Paradise Valley Citizen of the Month award winner down. "As soon as I got the email from the ACLU, I got to work. I won't stop until everyone knows that he did something, and I bet it was probably pretty racist too!"

No comments: