Monday, August 21, 2023

New Fad Diet Works, but Really Stupid According to Experts.....

Near Harvard - A popular new fad diet has experts concerned, and they are getting the word out to the public that it's really stupid.

Mort Fishman, MD, shown here working late on his birthday, not that anybody at the lab remembered, while investigating this stupid fad diet that everybody has been talking about lately 

"This diet is really stupid," human science expert and part-time medical endochronologist Mort Fishman, MD explained. "I'm not saying that it doesn't work, just that it's incredibly stupid and you will look and feel like a real idiot when you're on it. I mean, I've lost 20 pounds and I just sit in this science lab all day doing science studies. Even today...on my birthday."

As the list of celebrities, athletes, and celebrity athletes endorsing the controversial diet grows, its popularity among normal humans has become increasingly clear. According to Fishman, you almost certainly know somebody stupid enough to try it. "I didn't even have to come in to the lab to work on this today. All my friends were like, Morty, that's what my friends call me, Morty come hang out with us. We want to throw you a big birthday party. And my girlfriend, you don't know her, she doesn't live near Harvard, anyway she's like, I've got a special present for you in the bedroom Morty. But no, I'm here talking about this dumbass diet."


No comments: