Friday, January 6, 2023

Fetus Homicide Conviction Raises Uncomfortable Questions for Conservatives.....

Baton Rouge, LA - The recent conviction of Baby Jenkins A for the 1st trimester murder of his twin sibling, Baby Jenkins B, is raising uncomfortable ethical questions for many Louisiana conservatives.

Judge St. Blanc, shown here in 2019 ruling that Louisiana shrimp boat captains can refuse to marry gay alligators 

"When I heard that Baby A got the death penalty for absorbing his sibling, I immediately became very emotionally conflicted," Clebus Landry, a Republican state senator from Coushatta, explained. "I'm against killing babies in the womb. But I do love killing criminals."

This landmark case, which was presided over by Judge Vionette St. Blanc, is sending shock waves throughout the state of Louisiana. According to St. Blanc, a lot of people who care deeply about the sanctity of life are doing some serious thinking right now. "If I've learned one thing as a conservative Republican over my three decades as a judge in South Louisiana, it's that pro-life advocates are nothing if not consistent in the expression of their deeply held beliefs."

No comments: